More and more global organisations are rationalising their training offered across countries especially in some content areas such as Soft Skills, Leadership, Sales, Project Management and IT.
The aims of this rationalisation are not only to achieve savings but also to reinforce the teams’ cohesion and collaboration across borders and to make it much more innovative and simple to manage.
Like Sony, Airbus, CNOOC and Givaudan, hundreds of companies rely on Cegos to create, optimise and digitize their course portfolio.
- Relying on a genuine global provider
- Achieving better L&D performance
- Achieving sustainable savings on the Total Cost of Ownership
- Innovating constantly
- Over 30 best seller programmes covering – Soft Skills, Leadership, Sales and Customer Relationships and available worldwide in multiple delivery formats: ace-to-Face, virtual classroom training, eLearning
- Flexible and lean training administration process and tools
- Up to 50% savings on Total Cost of Ownership
- Continuous evaluation and improvement process based on international benchmark and innovation: Satisfaction, Impact, Time to training, Fill-rate
Cegos, your global Learning and Development partner
Cegos Group partners with organisations across +50 countries in order to help them solve their exponential L&D challenges: