Global L&D trends
In a rapidly changing world, businesses face an environment that is more global, more digital and more interconnected than ever.
These changes impact the way we work and learn.
We believe that 5 trends are shaping the ongoing transformation of Global Corporate L&D organisations:
- Self-directed, social, adaptive and on-the-job learning will continue to grow – Trainer led training will remain
- Better business agility will continue to require more agile L&D processes and solutions
- “More for less” will remain and won’t be solved by technology alone
- For many L&D organisations, supporting the company’s digital transformation and the extended enterprise will become growing priorities
- Corporate L&D organisations and ecosystems are due to become increasingly global and complex to manage
- Meeting business demands quickly, anywhere in the world
- Developing a strong learning and development strategy
- Developing an engaging learning culture
- Keeping costs down and demonstrating business returns on training
- An engaging learner experience which drives better performance
- Best-in-class content covering topics that address modern business challenges
- International presence with a network of offices and partners in over 30 countries
- Flexible and innovative learning solutions to help you build your L&D Ecosystem.
Cegos’ global Learning and Development solutions
Cegos Group partners with organisations across +50 countries in order to help them solve their exponential L&D challenges.