Key findings of Cegos’ Training in Europe research: webinar on 3 July
By Patrick Galiano the 19 June 2018
For the past 15 years, Cegos has surveyed HR and L&D Directors and employees to identify HR and learning trends in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK.
I will be presenting a webinar on 3 July at 12:00 CEST / 11:00 GMT to highlight the key findings of the 2018 research:
- “Transformation, Skills and Learning: how to address the future?”
During this 25-minute webinar, you will find out how L&D Directors in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK are preparing for the future of work and training.
I will address the following topics:
- What is the impact of technological developments on HR, business areas and skills?
- How should HR and training adapt to cope with these challenges?
- What key technical and behavioural skills will be needed in the future?
- How do employees perceive these changes and what support do they get?
I look forward to having you join us!
Edit – 4th July 2018: This webinar has ended, it is available on-demand here.